The goal of the Classic Solitaire game is to move each of the cards to the four foundations found on the top right of the game. To play, simply follow these simple instructions:
- Before starting the game you have the option of drawing 1 or 3 solitaire cards. Three will make the game more challenging.
- Click and drag a classic solitaire card onto any card of an opposite suite and color with 1 greater value (i.e.: from an eight to a nine). Aces are considered the lowest value cards, while Kings are the highest.
- Click on a face-down solitaire card to flip it face up and see its value.
- Drag or double click Aces to add them to of the four “card foundations” that can be found in the upper right corner of the game.
- Click on the deck in the upper left corner to draw cards.
- Kings can be dragged to empty card stacks.
- The goal is to fill the four foundation stacks with cards separated by suit and arranged in order of value, from lowest to highest (Ace, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, Jack, Queen, King).